At Pine Tree Country Club, we offer different programs, camps, and clinics for our Junior Athletes.
- Holiday Junior Classic Flyer & Entry Form Player Information Payment Authorization Form
- Operation 36
- Spring After School Program
- Drive, Chip, Putt Championship
- Junior Golf Day Camp
- Pine Tree Sports Camp
- Junior Golf Summer Clinics
- 2019 Junior Championship
- Autumn After School Program
Academy (11 and up)
For advanced players and high school tennis team players.
Kids Quickstart (10 and under)
Geared towards beginner to intermediate tennis players.
High Performance Clinic (11 and up)
Geared towards experienced players playing on a tournament level
Tennis Summer Camps
Sign up for our summer tennis camps for kids starting at age 4 years and up. For more information, call the Tennis Pro Shop at 205-956-1598.
Swim lessons focus on enabling children to learn survival techniques of swimming on their own.
Pine Tree Piranhas allow swimmers age 5 years and older to participate on our swim team.