At Pine Tree Country Club, we offer different programs, camps, and clinics for our Junior Athletes.
- PGA Junior League
- W.A.G. (Wednesday Afternoon Golf)
- Operation 36 Kids - Academy Classes
- Spring Break Mini Camp
- Spring After-School Program
- Pine Tree Drive, Chip, & Putt
- Pine Tree Sports Camp
- Junior Golf Day Camp
- Junior Golf Summer Clinic
- Junior Championship & Banquet
- Autumn After-School Program
- 2018 Drive, Chip, Putt Registration Form
- 2018 Junior Golf Registration Form
- 2018 Junior Sports Camp Registration Form
- 2018 W.A.G. Registration Form
Academy (11 and up)
For advanced players and high school tennis team players.
Kids Quickstart (10 and under)
Geared towards beginner to intermediate tennis players.
Tennis Summer Camps
Sign up for our summer tennis camps for kids starting at age 4 years and up. For more information, call the Tennis Pro Shop at 205-956-1598.
Swim lessons focus on enabling children to learn survival techniques of swimming on their own.
Pine Tree Piranhas allow swimmers age 5 years and older to participate on our swim team.